Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dalam lindungan "Ka'bah"


And now that I'm here feeling so good
About all the things that I went through
Knowing that God is pleased with me too

It’s not a dream, this is so true
Feeling the peace all around
Seeing things we could never imagine
Hearing the sound Book of Holy Quran
And I know i’ll be here forever
The feeling is indescribable
Knowing that this is my reward
Ya Allah ... Thank You
(cry..) 


Ya Allah...
Engkau segalanya...

Aku bersyukur
walau "Goresan Izzah" tak sanggup mengungkapkannya dengan kata

Ya Robb
Cahaya Mu benar-benar menerangi hatiku dan hidupku

Ya Robb
Aku dan semua adalah Milik Mu..

















Ya Robb I wanna Thank You..


I remember when I pray at night
And just dreaming about this 
I’m so blessed to have this in my life
And now I can enjoy these blessings forever
Ya Allah...
Thank You..

Makkah, Selasa 23 Robi'ul Akhir 1434 H
Dengan cinta dan do'a
'Ardan' _

No comments:

Post a Comment